Re: [Phys-L] The resonance phenomenon in an open ended cylindrical tube

On 2015, Jan 12, , at 11:18, John Denker <jsd@av8n.com> wrote:

You can choose what you like, but other folks are free
to choose differently. One can easily imagine detectors
that respond to velocity rather than pressure ... basically
a quick-acting anemometer.

That’s a ribbon mich.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_microphone

Can be used in Blumlein pair configuration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blumlein_Pair