Re: [Phys-L] Late Physics Learner -

Thanks Todd for your comments. You have clarified some interesting thoughts that I did not see in your original post and thanks to all who responded. While I do not agree with all comments, I do respect and appreciate those of you that have responded back. Dick

Have a Great Day

Website rheckathorn.weebly.com