Re: [Phys-L] Late Physics Learner

On 2015, Jan 02, , at 14:50, Bill Norwood <bnorwood111@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
- I just encountered a retiree who got an advanced degree, but "forgot" to
include any physics course, and now she regrets it.
- Can anyone recommend a book that might help her to get launched, perhaps
including experiments doable using practical objects such as one might findPrinciples
at home, at the gym, at the stove, at the beach, at the amusement park etc.
Thanks,
Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park