Re: [Phys-L] Late Physics Learner

You might also try betterworldbooks.com and eBay. The higher prices are for libraries and those with resources who want it now and are willing to pay the price.

Dan

On Jan 3, 2015, at 12:00 PM, phys-l-request@www.phys-l.org wrote:

Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 11:42:45 -0500
From: Andre Adler <andre.adler@gmail.com>
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Late Physics Learner

I just went to amazon and looked for the PSSC Physics text and found used copies only.

As I type there is one used copy at $17.08 and the next cheapest is $145.95. From there the cost for used copies tops $200.

Here is a link to what came up on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0840360258/ref=tmm_hrd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&sr=1-1&qid=1420303087

Andre Adler
NYU Physics Department
www.physics.nyu.edu