Re: [Phys-L] Late Physics Learner

Greetings, I would start with the book by Paul Hewitt, The high school version of conceptual physics.and even better start would be watching the 34 videos that Paul has put together. I wonder if there someplace that this person could borrow them. Happy new year to everyone. My website listed below might have some valuable things for her.

Have a Great Day

Website rheckathorn.weebly.com