Re: [Phys-L] Data discussion and graphs

On 12/28/2015 02:26 PM, John Sohl wrote:
please put axes labels on
(and units when reasonable).

Good point.

I was trying to accomplish two things with one set of graphs,
and as of yesterday this resulted in a classical split-the-baby
solution. Not pretty. No excuse.

Just now I converted to two sets of graphs, in two sections:
https://www.av8n.com/physics/probability-intro.htm#sec-2d-scatter
and
https://www.av8n.com/physics/probability-intro.htm#sec-real-t

The first section applies to "generic" data in general.
The second section discusses climate data in particular,
with quantitative units and labels.

It's still not great, but it's better.