[Phys-L] Invention and marketing needed by next Christmas - Candles

As we sang Silent Night holding lit candles last evening I was once against
frightened. What about the children's (and adults') fire judgment, the
hair, the seat padding, the clothing, the wood, the bulletins, the hymnals,
the purses?

We need LED candles that will turn other LED candles on, that will not
bring huge battery waste or other negative env. Impact, that will
self-extinguish, that will illuminate hymnals, that will be welcomed by
churchgoers.

Bill Norwood, U of MD College Park