Re: [Phys-L] textbook prices

That particular book could use a good review, as it will be widely considered and strongly promoted by the Open Education Resources (OER) promoting community. I bet TPT would love to get ANY review, particularly a post-use review.

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
462SciBldg BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 1-716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>
Physics Graduate Coordinator & NSF Investigator for ISEP (MSP) and Noyce