[Phys-L] Video contest for high school students at Open Source High

I am proud to announce Open Source High's November video contest!

We are awarding cash prizes to the top three videos for Math, Science, and
History. In addition, the top 10 videos will receive our limited edition
Sun-Spot Gravity t-shirts. To enter, videos must be original content, two
minutes or less, and be submitted by midnight on November 22nd.

For more details and to enter, visit OpenSourceHigh.com.

Jim Flannery
Founder, Open Source High