Re: [Phys-L] Problem with Nobel Prize

I received the same email (more than one copy in fact).

I comment on it in the same way I comment on many other such messages: with the delete button. Time is limited.

On Oct 1, 2015, at 2:06 PM, Bill Norwood <bnorwood111@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
Does anyone have any opinion?
Thanks.
Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prof. James D. Bjorken <bjorken@slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 11:48 AM
Subject: Changes at the Nobel Committe
To: bnorwood@umd.edu

Welcome dear Colleague,
In the last 100 years we donated many Nobel Prizes for worthless and
speculative theories and models.Also was a big mistake to donate Nobel
Prize to Francois Englert and Peter Higgs for their ridiculous boson
theory.Joseph
Incandela and his team issued a speculative explanation. They said that
they detected 133 proton mass Higgs boson. It proved to be a lie, because
they detected only 4 muons and 2 photons. The mass of these is altogether
0.4 proton mass.We are considering to withdraw the undeservedly received
Nobel Prizes and we put a proposal because of removal of Joseph Incandela
and his team from the management of CERN.In the future we don't want to
donate more Nobel Prizes for ridiculous, worthless and speculative theories
and models.Why did so the Nobel Committe? In this year we received two
papers in an email from Gabor Fekete, who is a hungarian reformer physicist.He
demonstrated that the modern physics is a pseudo-science in hundred percent
and he described with eight digits accuracy the electromagnetic physics of
photons, X-ray-photons, gamma-photons, muons, electrons and all atoms, thus
solving all the problems in particle and nuclear physics. At the same time
he uncovered the fraud of Joseph Incandela and his team. The papers of
Gabor Fekete you can read below.We think so that in this year the Nobel
Winner should be Gabor Fekete. Please let us know if you are in agreement
or opposition with our decision. You can contact me in any way as are
below. Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Professor James D. Bjorken
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences