[Phys-L] analytic determination of the position of a non-linearized simple pendulum

The period is found in a jillion places (texts, wiki, etc.), but not the
position.  Anyone integrated:  d(theta) / d(t) = sort{ (2g/L) * (
cos(theta)-cos(A) ) }

I'm far from my Dwight, et alia and I didn’t find it quickly on the internet.
I do suspect it’s an elliptic integral.

Thereby, I can use (the first few terms) as a cheque of numericals for a more
“real” pendulum.

I've already, I think, got the linearized one (SHM) “wired" w/ JD’s help.

bc