Re: [Phys-L] Power Point's Huge Waste of Paper

Yes, powerpoint slides have a very low information density.  The print
functions of powerpoint force you to keep a very low density.  You can print 2,
4, 6, etc. slides per page.  But powerpoint adds so much white space around the
slides that it prevents you from making a reasonable handout.

Paul