Re: [Phys-L] Power Point's Huge Waste of Paper

Interesting discussion! I teach high school. Used to write all my notes on
the board -- too many. Students could not copy fast enough, and then I was
onto the the next concept, demo, etc. Very ineficient. I now give out
paper notes on the first day of each topic. Simple and straightforward,
and kids love them to study for tests. Much better than any textbook, and
kids can pay more attention to me in class. I put a skeleton of the main
ideas on the board, and I use that to guide what I will be teaching. Very
effective. Never used PowerPoint. Never will.