From: Phys-l [phys-l-bounces@www.phys-l.org] on behalf of jbellina
[inquirybellina@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:00 PM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Power Point's Huge Waste of Paper

What I do is have a single sheet of paper which includes the abstract for the
talk and a place for a person's email address, as well as my email address.  I
tell the audience to either fill out one of the sheets, or email me and I will
send a pdf of the ppt very soon.  That saves alot of paper.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Co-Director, Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering
Collaborative (NISMEC)
Consultant, I-STEM Network, Indiana Science Initiative (ISI)
Board Member, Michiana Science and Technology Center, Inc. (MSTCi)
574-276-8294