Re: [Phys-L] Power Point's Huge Waste of Paper

Bill,

The person handing out the printouts must not know that one can choose how
many slides are printed per page.  For my classes, I print the slides to pdf
using the 3 slides per page setting because it provides lines for adding notes
next to each slide.  Plus, one can print on both sides, so you can have as
many as twelve slides printed on a single sheet of paper.

David Marx
Physics Department
Illinois State University