Re: [Phys-L] Phys-L issue and recovery

Your message looked completely normal to me.

Dr. Donald Polvani

-----Original Message-----
From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@www.phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Mark
Kimball
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 10:44 AM
To: phys-l@phys-l.org
Subject: [Phys-L] Phys-L issue and recovery

All,

A hardware failure of an external disc enclosure took down the Phys-L
website sometime late Thursday or early Friday.

I moved the disks to another server Friday and completed the setup Saturday
morning. I believe I have most of the site up and running but need to send a
test message or two to verify all is well.

If you experience any issues with Phys-L, please do not hesitate to reply to
this message and explain what you are seeing.

Cheers,
Mark Kimball, Administrator
Phys-L.org