[Phys-L] Submit a Physics Joke and Win Cash!

I am a high school physics teacher creating ‘What the FisX’ – a sketch comedy show for your high school physics classrooms. Our ten minute pilot episode on 'Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation' will be released in September.
Similarly to how SNL and Chappelle's Show conclude with musical guests, our program concludes with standup comedy.
We are running a contest for submissions of people doing telling physics jokes about Newton's Universal Law of Gravity!
Please see our contest rules on reddit and submit your jokes to win $$$ !!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Standup/comments/2cw3wa/submit_your_newtons_law_of_gravity_joke_here/
Please forward this to other HS physics teachers!!! visit www.flantascience.com for more information