[Phys-L] Possible to use a tablet computer as a Wacom drawing tablet?

Colleagues

This may be a crazy request: I want to use a tablet computer as a
Wacom drawing tablet so that the screen can be visualized on the
tablet computer.

See 4:40 in the video at

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUCUIMTnRDIdV9XRzZRVzFNUXM/edit?usp=sharing

The handwritten information was input using a Wacom Intuos drawing
tablet. A PC is running the PowerPoint and recording the video. *This
cannot change.* I struggle with writing on gray plastic while looking
at the screen. I would much prefer to see what I am writing where I am
writing it.

I have access to a Samsung Note 10.1 2014. Is there an app that
regularly receives a screen shot from the computer and displays that
on the tablet, and then upload the annotation from the tablet to the
computer? I.e., it functions like the Wacom tablet but with the
computer screen visualized on the tablet.

I've looked for apps, but not found one that is able to do this.

Thanks,
Dr. Roy Jensen
Lecturer, Chemistry
E5-33F, University of Alberta