Re: [Phys-L] Sonometer, What Do You Think of the PASCO Model?

Hi all,
- Has anyone considered the bass guitar with 4 tensile strain gauges just
past a "frictionless" bridge on the tuning end?
- I have no idea of the dimensions of, or how to shop for, such strain
gauges.
Bill Norwood

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 5:10 PM, Bernard Cleyet <bernardcleyet@redshift.com>