[Phys-L] apologies re: check your work

Hi Folks --

I apologize. On 07/21/2014 08:37 PM I sent a perfectly
terrible note. I should not have sent it. Ironically,
I should have checked my own work much more carefully.

1) Overall, the post reads like a dig at BC. This was
not my intent, but it is what I wrote. Sorry.

2) In particular, I misattributed a quote. I attributed
something to BC when in fact he was /disapprovingly/
quoting somebody else. Sorry.

In some sense it would make me feel better to change the
subject. It would make me feel better to explain that
I really did have a non-stupid non-ad-hominem point that
I was trying to make ... but now is not the time for that.
Now is the time for me to apologize. So let's leave it
at that for now.