[Phys-L] aluminum resistivity

I was doing a quick calculation for the resistance of a high-voltage power
line. I looked online for the resistivity of aluminum, but was getting
conflicting results. In units of nanoohm-meters, some had 28.2 while
others had 26.5. I realize the effect is very small, but I was surprised
by these discrepancies. Does anyone know what the "actual" value should be?