Re: [Phys-L] FCI (Force Concept Inventory) available in 21 languages, MBT in 11 languages

Hello Jane,

I did not see FCI translation in Bulgarian
and I would like to translate it.

Ekaterina

--

E. Michonova-Alexova, PhD
Associate Professor of Physics & Astronomy

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

- Carl Sagan