[Phys-L] Acoustics: Does a speaker create a displacement antinode? (a different ?)

Hi Jeff,
Long shot here, but since you are looking a bit into audio:
If one increases by 10 dB the sound level out of a speaker at a specified
distance, by what factor has the amplifier power requirement increased?
Thanks, Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park