[Phys-L] Induction cooking

I have two different small units. One comes with a metal sheet they claim you can use for non-ferromagnetic pans. It will get hot, but the unit itself does not. It works very well with enameled steel pots and cast iron pans that don't have a smoke ring.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Co-Director, Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Collaborative (NISMEC)
Consultant, I-STEM Network, Indiana Science Initiative (ISI)
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net