[Phys-L] Acoustics: Does a speaker create a displacement antinode?

Hello,

I'm having a "I thought I knew this, but I'm confusing myself" kind of
moment. I appreciate your help:

Imagine two speakers pointed at each other from some distance apart. At
certain separations we should get a standing wave along the line connecting
them. If we set it up to get such a standing wave and if we measure
displacement of the air, will there be displacement antinodes at each
speaker? Meaning a pressure node at each speaker?

Something about my thinking on this is muddled...

Jeff