Re: [Phys-L] Iceberg melting and sea level rise

Thanks for the comments.

Yes, it is clear that the article is talking about a secondary effect, and, it is very important to realize that. I just wanted to point out this (secondary) effect as well because I hadn't thought about it before
I read the article. Unfortunately, the article does not explicitly say that the effect is secondary. OTOH, it can be inferred from the calculations presented.

It is a pleasure to be part of this list (thanks, Dan, for managing the list!).

Antti
Viesti on tarkastettu roskapostinsuodatus- ja virustorjuntaohjelmistolla.