Re: [Phys-L] Will APS be the first major scientific institution to reject the global warming 'consensus'?

V. recently (yesterday?) PBS News Hour broadcast a long examination of a Florida’s city acceptance of rising sea and their mitigation plans Including appropriated $$!!! The presenter, and / or, IIRC, interviewed gave the cause to iceberg melting and the expansion due to increased temp.

So I think the < 50% “believers” number will soon increase — It’s now mainstream (if one thinks PBS is!)

Global warming controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_controversy

bc thinks is a knower not a believer.

p.s. lotsa scenes of street river traffic.