Re: [Phys-L] Will APS be the first major scientific institution to reject the global warming 'consensus'?

A classic propaganda response.

First, attack the credibility of the involved. Then, question the motives of the source. Finally, just pooh pooh it.

Ahh, the intellectual purity of the brave defenders of received wisdom.

Incidentally, did those jingoistic warmers object when the American Chemical Society or the American Physical Society subscribed to the received wisdom of AGW and denounced them because "they are unqualified, so clearly their opinion doesn't count"? Just wondering.

Ze'ev