From: Bernard Cleyet <bernard@cleyet.org>
Date: 03/17/2014 7:11 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Cc: Bryan Mumford <bryan@bmumford.com>,David Vernier <dvernier@vernier.com>,John Gastineau <jg@vernier.com>
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] programming languages & controllers

On 2014, Mar 17, , at 12:53, Paul Lulai <plulai@stanthony.k12.mn.us> wrote:

Hello.
For the past 6 years or so I have been trying to use a variety of controllers in a general physics class along with controllers & motors / sensors and so on. My district is now investigating common languages and controllers that can be used at multiple grade levels.

This applicable? :

http://www.vernier.com/search/?search=arduino&category=site

And:

http://www.vernier.com/search/?search=lab+view&category=site

More:

http://www.vernier.com/caliper/

bc watched J.G run an Arduino controlled cart on a wire.