Re: [Phys-L] Is Nuclear Power the Answer?

And who is it, exactly, that gets to determine what one's "fair share" is?
On what basis will such a decision be made? Is the "fair share" in an
industrialized and technologically advanced country like the US going to be
larger than that in Namibia, or will there be a one-size fits all solution?
Is this an internationally administered overlordship that you envision or
is there going to be respect paid to national sovereignty in such matters?