Re: [Phys-L] From a Math Prof (physics BS major) at my institution ( math challenge)

On 2/27/2014 4:49 PM, Bill Nettles wrote:
Wow! I'm running the million sets of 21 quintets on a Lenovo with intel core 2, vpro, 3GHz in IPython. It takes about 5 minutes. I don't understand hours for this project.
Snip, snip

That looks comparable to my box - what is your code, and what are your results?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK