Re: [Phys-L] Who is driving on-line ed?

On 2/26/2014 6:57 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:
/snip/ Online courses enable colleges to enroll students and "deliver content" inexpensively, since they don't require classrooms, parking spaces, restrooms, or, in some cases, even faculty offices. /snip/

Which reminds me: yesterday I spent two pleasant hours in watching an MIT lecture on beginning Algorithms - peak finding in 1-D and 2-D and the time cost associated with those endeavors.

In a sunny book-filled study room of a coffee house and seated in a reclining armchair, I needed to replay half of the the chalk and talk when sleep overcame my attention.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK