Re: [Phys-L] heat content

On 2/18/2014 4:00 PM, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:
And is the temperature 0 in a frame where the flow rate is zero - and non-0 in a frame where a flow could be perceived?

Bob at PC

I can report that near absolute zero (or 20 below Fahrenheit) motion essentially ceases--for the whole community! We actually broke zero Celsius for the first time in over a month today!

Next up for Phys-L....just how many angels CAN dance on the head of a pin?

rwt

--
Richard Tarara
Professor of Physics

free Physics educational software at
NEW: updated Energy Management Simulators for the U.S.