Re: [Phys-L] Nice question on buoyance and balance

Many will add - "If you did your work in your Head - be sure to Staple your Head to your paper"
I haven't seen or used that before. But I will probably start using it tomorrow.

Additionally, "If you did all of your work on your calculator - be sure to staple your calculator to your paper."..