Re: [Phys-L] Nice question on buoyancy and balance

Spheres have same volume, so same amount of water displaced.

Imagine placing your finger in a beaker of water on a scale, but don't
touch the bottom of the beaker.
What will happen to the scale reading?

Why?

Phys-L@Phys-L.org writes:
And from this you conclude...?

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:55 AM, Anthony Lapinski