[Phys-L] Nice question on buoyance and balance

Hi,

a former studen of mine send me a link to a nice question:
<http://wealthmanagement.com/question/puzzler-odd-balance>.

I usually ask a variation of this question in my class. It is, in my opinion, a good example of conceptual reasoning which goes well beyond rote memorization. Probably many of you have seen this question before but I thought it might be worth sharing.

Regards,

Antti

Viesti on tarkastettu roskapostinsuodatus- ja virustorjuntaohjelmistolla.