[Phys-L] stellar properties

I am looking for a detailed table with these properties:

parallax (p)
distance (d)
brightness (B)
luminosity (L)
temperature (T)
size (R)

The d, B, and L are for the Inverse-Square law, and the L, T, and R are
for the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

I am teaching this in the coming weeks and wanted to use actual stars for
some math problems. I have searched online, but most tables show parallax
and distance, spectral type and temperature, or luminosity and brightness.
It's difficult to find a comprehensive one with the properties I need. Can
anyone help?