Re: [Phys-L] collisions

ps: I have no idea how to put a black dot on an atom. If you think that is a key element in answering the question, please explain.

[:] I think this is a key element, you said "two identical atoms", they are ipso facto not identical if one has a "black dot" on it. So I am tempted to ask, are they identical atoms or not? The answer may be different depending . . .