Re: [Phys-L] Math phobia (Was: Legitimate Phys-L topics.)

I suggest to check with the student whether you understood him/her
correctly, and if yes what exactly was the program and how widespread it
is.

But using a single anecdote as a basis of "a lot of foreign schools"?
Really??

Perhaps people raised overseas (or living there) care to comment?