Re: [Phys-L] just for fun?

HA HA!! I have to sit back and laugh over this discussion... circular arguments and getting nowhere. It has been somewhat muted, semi-intelligent, and polite to this point. However... I have a tee-shirt with the cartoon of the two bearded, elderly, mathematicians next to a chalk board with equations. The one is punching the other one in the face while saying, "You want proof?.. I'll give you proof."
It hasn't gotten to that point yet, but I am laughing because Wurman is the guy in the bar who calls out, "Hey, Duffy... Smitty called your wife a drunken whore." Smitty sucker-punches Duffy... whereupon fights break out among all the drunks while Wurman sits back enjoying the whole fiasco. (Notice?... he started the whole thread and then hasn't contributed a damn intelligent thing since?)