Re: [Phys-L] effective teaching of scaling/ratio use

Greetings, I have been told that a two-year-old, when an adult, has increased by an approximate scale value of two. If one takes this as a starting point, then all areas increase by two squared or four times, and all volumes and weight increases by two cubed or eight times.

Have a Great Day

Website rheckathorn.weebly.com