Re: [Phys-L] 9th grade energy resource projects

The corollary to this would be that the more lights you connect in parallel, the harder you have to pedal to keep them bright. I don't know if there are any simple torque sensors available so making measurements of this effect would be a good challenge.

And there's the motor/generator duality that one could investigate (use a fan motor). Or 3 vane vs 4 vane wind turbines. What if vanes "1" and "3" are pitched differently from "2" and "4" on a 4-vane wind turbine.

Bn
X6588