Re: [Phys-L] momentum conservation, particle annihilation, different reference frames

It is amusing to calculate the mass and the center-of-mass velocity
for a pair of photons with two different colors i.e. two different
frequencies "a" and "b".

Can you guess how it works? Can you guess the mass of the pair
in terms of a and b?

Just now I added a few words about this to my relativity screed
"Welcome to Spacetime"
https://www.av8n.com/physics/spacetime-welcome.htm#sec-polychromatic