Re: [Phys-L] Fwd: relativistic movie

Hi.
Anthony mentioned the movie Interstellar yesterday. Somehow, I received a poster form the movie folks and a shiny worksheet. If folks are interested in checking it out, it is at:
www.interstellar-education.com

There are 3 activities / worksheets. They seem like fairly standard relativity activities, but I haven't read them all the way through so I can't vouch for their exact contents, accuracy, and exactly how "standard" they are for relativity activities.
I don't know how I got on their list, but I guess I'll take it.

Have a good one.
Paul.