[Phys-L] Stories of women in physics (a new 14-min. video by AAPT & APS & SPS)

Physics educators:
A teacher alerted me to this new release on October 7, 2014: a 14-minute video of interviews with women in physics. It features Beth Cunningham, Executive Officer of the AAPT, Anne Cox of Eckard College, and several more, young and old, worldwide. I enjoyed it. Please consider sharing it with your students. -- Jane Jackson

Wisdom and encouragement from women in physics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofE-mJFJR5w&feature=youtu.be

or access it on the AAPT home page: http://www.aapt.org/