Re: [Phys-L] How to deal with climate change?

And the conclusion I gather from the paper is that we (ie everybody) do not
know the best way to deal with the climate change and that, if we did, It
would be impossible politically to get the solution applied.
Alex. F. Burr

In a message dated 10/13/2014 11:22:29 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,