From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@www.phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Craig
Lucanus
Sent: Friday, 10 October 2014 12:13 AM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] some climate concepts, numbers, and references

John,

I'm trying to get a grip on precisely how you arrive at your 4 degree
estimate (based on .91 doubling of CO2 conc). Do you mean beginning with the
industrial revolution? Also, from where does the 504 GT figure come (or
have you answered that somewhere?). Is it to do with burning all currently
known fossil fuel reserves?