Re: [Phys-L] Mesmerizing

On 2013, Sep 16, , at 12:37, brian whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

It is true that a few papers have contradicted the early work: using [non-]synchrony of cohabiting lesbians: [non-]synchrony of Israeli athletes for example, but I offer you a review from an early pioneer, who did NOT rely on anecdotes about male scientists' spouses aggregated to a published paper (!!): that of Martha McClintock (1998)

<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10532528.1998.10559927#preview>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

This bio includes the contrary work w/out requiring time consuming log on to "my" library.

Martha McClintock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_McClintock

bc wonders if his presence at three women's home disrupted their reported synchronicity. (ca 1976)