Re: [Phys-L] Spray on antenna?

On 8/16/2013 11:58 AM, Kyle Forinash wrote:
A relative came to me with this link about spray on antennas and asked what I though about it. I've done some digging on this but am not competent to asses whether this could work. I'm particularly suspicious of the comments about nano particle capacitors being involved which doesn't make sense as presented. Transmitting under water also doesn't correspond to what I thought I knew either. Perhaps someone would like to give an opinion (oh, no wait, I meant to say analysis, or the facts or ....) about this?

http://phys.org/news/2012-02-spray-on-antenna-great-reception-google.html