From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Dan L. MacIsaac
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 8:41 PM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org; Bruce_Sherwood@ncsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Animation of motion in a potential energy well

cool. how do I change the week shape or draw a new one on a mac? I can easily choose the energy level..

Dan M

On Aug 4, 2013, at 6:58 PM, Bruce Sherwood <Bruce_Sherwood@ncsu.edu> wrote:

This new GlowScript program (a modification of an old VPython program)
lets you draw a potential energy well with the mouse, then choose an
energy level and see the (classical) motion:

http://www.glowscript.org/#/user/Bruce_Sherwood/folder/MI/program/06-P
otentialEnergyWell

Bruce